Monday, March 17, 2008

What's New?


Yes, like a whole load of projects and stuff?
Not surprising for every semester.
Probably Maine for this period has disappeared or abducted by aliens yeah?
And I suppose my project mates, especially Feline,
would be sick of seeing my face too much.
Haha..

Probably BS too~
Haa.
(BS = Baby Sean.
You see, every time typed "Baby" sounds so mushy,
plus that will reduce the number of words and character
in this composition. Haa.)


Anyways, since the last post,
didn't post any pictures,
so here comes the replacement!
Heh..

Super Super Super Overdue pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meet Sherelle



Was at BS place,
and he was trying to take this.
But I snatched the camera from him,
and took it myself!
Muahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket


A piece of good news,
Wasabis genting trip would be finalized soon!
=)
Awaiting for the confirmation from the committee,
which is Feline and myself.
Hahaha.


So that means,
I have to save even harder fer a year end grad trip!
Might leave for Australia/China/Taiwan/HK/Japan (recent added list, thanks to Shunda ah!).
Sounds rather unplanned eh.
And I want Europe tour, probably in a few years time!
Did you hear that BS?
Heee =p


ok, I'm bored.

Till then!

No comments: