Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What do I say about a break?




Yes, I want a holiday.
Be it,
fly me to Italy, Rome, Barcelona, etc.
I just want some place fer a relax..

How i wish rich falls upon me.
Having to live luxuriously,
and pamper my buddies and friends.
Having to see that smiles on their face.
Pamper my boyfriend with everything he desire?
Hahaha.
Ok, germaine!
Please wake up from that lil dreams eh!


Yesterday was our 5th month anniversary.
How time flies!
Hui Shan was asking me if am going out.
And after my reply with only one word,
she add "I know I know".
Haha.
I know yours too!
=p

Photobucket
You taught me letters!

Baby,
thanks for every care, love,
and patience you're put on me.
No matter how bad my day was,
with my obnoxious temper,
you're still able to bring laughters to me.
The happiness felt was irreplaceable.
Every smile you gave,
lifted my heart like I had never felt before.
Thanks for every wonderful moments!
=)
Love you!


Caught Step up 2 few days ago.
Drove towards the street dancing,
with more underground hip-hop music.
Pretty draggy,
overall it's some movie I loved watching.



And oh,
I need to visit the dentist soon.
My teeth are getting dirty nahh.



All the best who're hard projecting!
Till then.

No comments: