Monday, March 24, 2008

Photoshop



Yes, how can we not handle with photoshop?
Who wouldn't love photoshop?
Addictive eh!

And I learn extremely lots of new things in Photoshop over the years,
even till now (It's just yesterday I learned a new thing).


And it makes me so wanna install all the new versions of the various programmes I use,
and I did!

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Illustrator CS3 (to replace Macromedia Freehand MX)
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, formally know as Macromedia Dreamweaver,
and yes to replace that in fact!

I love these la!
I might be late to update.
Everything seems so classy to me,
even though the way to design is still the same.
Haha.
Maniac.
Wonder why ain't I studying design or IT.


Saturday
Attended POA & X Square's Fashion show @ Marina Square.
Makes me so wanna get one particular top.
I like!

Tmr is MC's Test!
Argghh, felt so unready.
Can someone just throw every single topic and answers into my mind ya?!



Photobucket
Lil Sherelle growing up

Photobucket

Photobucket
You could have thought she's innocent.

Photobucket





That's it for now.
I need to mug again.

All the best to my mates fer the test!
=)


Cheers,
Maine

No comments: