Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pictures of you.Pictures of me.


I'm pretty lazy with words recently.
Countless of them,
can't help but felt the nausea .
Haha.

Had poly gathering like,
the week before?
19th Jan I suppose.
There you go!
Thanks Ann fer organising =)

Met Ann and Delp early before heading to Marina Sq,
MOF for dinner with the rest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My dish! =)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Ann's Dessert

Photobucket
Delp's and mine yummy dessert.
Ann kept aiming at ours.
Haha.

Photobucket
It's something special!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Me

The above pictures are directly from Delp's new Sony Camera!
=)
Ahh, I love the Sepia...


Surprisingly,
it's too lil pictures of me!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Lazier each day.
Especially when no one's playing with her.

Photobucket
Who can resist her!

Photobucket
Something new.
And she'll be up.


Photobucket
My Addiction.

This sem's proj are like piling,
invisibly~
I wonder what's gonna be the cost for that.
Hah.
Let me analyze...

And I can't rem what I did last week.
Except for having supper with Baby
and his friends @ Geylang.
And the aftermath being a PI with the rest.
Hahaha!
Funny situation.
First time handling Honda Airwave,
which is so much different from the Matrix
I usually drove.
Airwave says it all,
I can nearly lost balance with wide turn @
higher speed.
That car is light!


Read Peishan's blog.
Yes!
Been missing y'all much!
Zhong Yao (now you can't complain about biasness!), Peishan, Nina, & Liqing!
How about a dinner some night.
What say you?

Was talking to boyfriend.
Suddenly I know what I wanted more.
Just a small consideration.
I would consider taking up a
diploma or higher dip in Hospitality and Tourism.
I love customer service.
I love to meet new ppl (a bit too sociable sometimes. Haha.).
Sadly I didn't manage to know of this course,
becoz it doesn't exist in my "era",
or maybe I didn't do enough extensive research.
It's only prominent and the courses available when i started my Dip studies,
or I graduated.
Can't remember though.

This will only do when I completed
my Degree programme.
Work, earn enough amt of cash,
whilst paying back my mum the education fees.
Then apply a PT Dip in that.
Don't ask me why am wasting my time in this Degree programme.
Am not, in fact.
I do need leadership and managerial knowledge.
Placing them according to different aspects of the environment.
Knowledge is power,
skill is everything.
Tell me, who loves studying?
We just need to be diversified.


Randomly.
"Groupthink is a type of thought exhibited by group members who try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas."
(Source from Wikipedia)

For once one could thought, everything was hounding oneself.
I guess it's a consensus thinking,
groupthink really exist everywhere.

So is it right or wrong?
Personal opinion: Beats me!

Tell be about this week.
My life is hell boredom.
And I haven't shop for CNY clothes!
Kill me someone!

Till then!
~Fill me up with that space of yours~

No comments: