Monday, January 07, 2008

Hola!




What brings a girl,
busier than LKY
(that's what my dad claimed. Haha.),
blogging 6 days after a brand new 2008?

Instant bored,
in scrutiny of a new life!
Haha.
Ok, craps in a way.
My life's been more than perfect!
A nice head start I say.

Hope the rest out there had
a great start of a brand new 2008 yeah.


Waiting for the term to start,
this Friday.
First lesson,
and I hope it'll be good.
Probably shock more heads than ever with my new hairstyle!
I love it in a way,
just kinda detest my fringe at the beginning.
And it's looking alright now.
Sure dig this hairstyle.
Baby's hairstylist is good in a way.

Photobucket

And my daddy is super random.
I heard from mom he was telling her when he say my hair,
"Hmm (nods head), nice hair. Like model."
Haha.
I laughed out loud.
He's extremely random these days.
I wonder.


Can't wait to hang out with Wasabis!
And soon,
more projects and papers!
Arghh..

Not to forget this Sunday,
a Sec Sch classmate's wedding!
Come to think,
am only 23 (coming 24. Zz),
have not stepped into the society,
and I've attended like 4 weddings!
Am a student,
going bankrupt!
Still, my blessings to the wedded couples!

Baby's been working real hard.
It seemed to me he could enjoy this job as much,
though it could be as boring as it gets.
Working hard,
slacking @ work?
Oops.
Accompanied him fer a few days of
"lunner" (lunch/dinner, invented by that silly. Haha.)
last week.
Graniph @ Bugis.
There's a design tee competition.
Super encouraged Baby to take part!
Win that $$$ for me pleaseeeee.
Your girlfriend supplies are running loww.
Haha.
=p




Photobucket



Photobucket
And my lil princess needs to be groomed.

And so,
have a great week all!
=)


Live is Evil.
Read it backwards.

No comments: