Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bonjour 2008!






- Updated! Post Xmas Party with Wasabi -

2007 is one of the most fantastic year.
A mixture of ups and downs,
many lessons were learned.

And today marks the 10-year friendship with Na and Peishan.
7-year friendship with Zhong Yao,
and 6-year friendship with Liqing.
Regardless of the different number of years we've known each other,
we're close as one heart!
Love them to the brim for being with me these years!
Hearts a million.

Let's do the recap over the weekends.
Once again, fantastilicious-ly overdosed!
Heh.


30th Dec, Retro Rock theme,
with the Wasabiz @Lydia's place.
PotLuck made it happening.
We're all dressed up,
blast back to the 70s,
spinning tracks of Mambo Jambo
from the Zouk CD (Thanks to Aloysius!).
We girls even have to dress up the guys,
for the party!
Lydia's room is somewhat the "dressing room"
for that evening eh.
Haha.

So the party begins.
3 cheers of "Yum Seng",
for the Year 2008.
Gobbling of food,
which eventually only manage to finish less than 1/2.


Photobucket
Wrong Retro Sense?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After that was exchange of presents!
We have to drop hints to everyone who we're gonna give the present to.
And we had 2 chances of try.
If not, will be dumped to the forfiet team!
Heh.
Guessed the first time,
I got mine from Da Ge, Justin.
It's a novel,
The Time Traveler's Wife.
Read 1/4 of it,
loved it ya!
Thanks! =)

Games were fantastic,
thanks Ange for the plan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



It will a bond fer us.
Split into 2 groups,
and the group am in,
we lost.
But the sporting us were willing to take the punishment.
Catwalk!
A forte for Feline and myself,
becoz we had lessons on that before.
Heh.
Catwalk is suppose to be a glamorous thing.
So what's with the punishment is about?
While we stop at a point to pose,
we have to do the most unglamorous version!
Sorta like doing funny faces,
doing unglamorous actions (you know, like digging nose, etc),
etc etc.
HAHA.
I think we made the rest laughed the hell outta them eh!
Lol.
Most of you might have not seen that unglamorous of Maine!
Sheez.
(Nope, I didn't dig my nose k!)


Then we even have pageant,
presenting Mr and Miss Retro!
Check out the toilet roll used!
Design credits to HuiShan!

Photobucket
Mr Retro, Terence


Photobucket
Miss Retro, Feline
(Just realised, I should have put a Ms, instead of Miss!)



Thanks to the organising committee!
=D



31st Dec, a day which many of us had awaited.
First wishing Wende a Happy Birthday!
Headed to Toa Payoh Central with the boyfriend
and Aloysius for late lunch,
@ Long John Silver?!
-.-!
Yes, you read that right.
Haha.
Nevertheless, it was an interesting "talk-cock"
session.
Than headed to Baby's sis condo fer a swim.
Shiver the hell outta us!
Brrr!

After that was dinner,
some Taiwanese concept.
Like, ermm,
steamboat with some sauce or such.
Ahh, nvm.
Will check back with him and shall update soon eh.
Then was mahjong,
and the middest,
when the clock strike 12am, 01/01/08.
Stood up and we're all wishing each other
"Happy New Year"!
Just wasted didn't get to Marina Mandarin,
to check out the fireworks,
as one of Baby's relative got a room there.
So mahjong was played all the way to nearly 5am I suppose?
Suppose to end about 3 / 4 plus,
but I keep "diao zheng"
(I suppose those who plays mahjong knows that!).
Supposingly lost about 100 bucks or more,
sharing with Baby,
and I managed to recover back,
and even won $70!!
Thanks to that "5-tai",
which I can collect $64.
After that,
I kept "diao" for many times.
I was pretty embarrassed alright.
Please remind me not to play that big again,
Baby.
It an accomplishment,
but scary at the same time!
Luckily am working though.
Still, I can get heart attack sooner or later.
Sobs.


Enjoyed to the brim.
2008 IS a good start to begin with.
Though term for my is starting soon!

Caught Alien Vs Predator just now.
Ain't as good as I thought it would be.
Normal storyline.


A new year,
a fresh look!
Finally got it chopped,
even shorter again.
Concave.
It's EXTREMELY short.
Sighh,
what to do.
That's what I wanted to try.
Geez.


Photobucket
Before heading for a swim.
A good hair day for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
9 more days to 3 months!
Time flies.
Hearts you loads Love!


Photobucket
My draw.
It's not that perfect!


I hope the rest out there had one blast
towards the end of 2007 ya!
Wishing all the best in 2008,
a new resolution,
and a new perspective in life!

Till then.

Having the time of my life.

No comments: