Friday, November 24, 2006

Spoilt.

Seemed like every lil thing is spoilt in my house.
Last week,
one part of the kitchen floor kinda burst!
So, the tiles cracked.
Not 1 tile, but like about more than 10 tiles?
Yesterday, my room light blowed.
Bro helped me fixed,
and realised, the wired melted!
Incredible.

Having the usual cramps,
and luckily not gastric.
These few days been missing lunch,
and had super late dinner.
Not that i wanted to!
And not on diet.
I think if i did,
i'll be skinned alive by alot of peeps out there!
Hahaha.

I need to catch alot of flicks these days!
In terms of in theaters (I wanna catch STEP UP plz!),
and rent some DVDs home to kill some time.
Too bored.
Don't ask me why didn't source for another job.
Can't these ppl just reply the position's filled or what?!
Duh-hh.

And so no more bangkok trip next month yet,
becoz it's pretty exp,
and i heard it's the raining season over there too?
Hah! Or to console myself!
Still, this meant i can save more $$ for the any trips next year!
Taiwan, Hongkong, Bangkok, Italy, Rome,
and i wanna be back to Australia again!
This makes a 100% degree burnt in my pocket!
Eww!
Can't wait for the volunteery work intro by Ps,
which falls on 17th Dec,
the duck tour,
bringing lil kids ard!
Cute!

And i'm looking forward to the countdown New Year Party,
with my buddies!
Already booked a chalet for the 30th Dec to 1st Jan!
=DD

Some cold joke,
to top up with.
- -
Ants are hard working creatures.
Day and night,
"carrying" their loads
from destination to the next.
And what happens next?





Ans: They are being stepped on!
- -

I need a rise of temperature here!
-.-!

And being so free i tried something.
Seemed like it makes no difference on me.
Ermmz . .

-.-!
Go figure out within these 2 pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Time Check.
Yikes!
Need to wake early to send sis to school!

Till then!

No comments: