Thursday, November 09, 2006

End of Exams!

Yep finally!
The freedom we all yearned for.
I wonder if i did study hard for the exams this time?
Yikes!
I dunno.
This post might be lengthy,
this time with my words??

A string of activities awaiting. =)
Of course with that reward, i have to work for it.
My part-time job stays as usually.
And shall work another part-time job!
Haha.
Need more clothes!
I need $$ for holiday trip!

And so straight after my last paper,
stayed over @ ann's place!
Mj and chats.
Despite ann need to work the next day,
she's quite steady.
Played mj with us till 3 plus.
then off to bed, while ange and me chatted?!
Wahahaha.
See ann's blog for more details.
She might complain you see.
Hmmm :X

Then the next day i was informed that the new computer desk will be here!
And i have this lil corner which i love!
Will decorate on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've got loads to do.
Especially tidying my closet.
You wouldn't wanna imagine.
Probably unwashed clothes, unfolded, crumpled?
And i'm gonna bring out the Hi-Fi set.
White elephant for now,
using up space.
My dad will wanna use the
speakers for the living room though.
The current one's spoilt!
Hee hee.
So more space?!
Hahaha.
i really must set a date to fix that still.
If not i'll be procastinating!
Arhh..
Hopefully i've got another new closet.
The current one's pretty small
:x


And for some lil wish i made out
1) New mp3 player - Mine spoilt!
2) New wardrope
3) $$ for Taiwan, Hk, Bangkok & Italy(Haha!) trip!
4) New phone - the current samsung can't have the sound and vibration at the same time la!
5) Pass my exams --> EXTREMELY impt!
6) New Clothes
7) New Clothes
8) New Clothes
9) New Clothes
10) New Clothes

Hah!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket just got different somehow.
It just can't seem to shrink the the size i want!
-.-"

Life
So life's good.
Everything could go smoothly.
Ups and downs,
i just take it day by day as usual.
Being praised, or critisized, seemed like the normal issue.
Sadness it comes.
Happiness is what i got.

But . . .
What if one day, i shall be forgotten.
What if one day, i shall lose you.
What if one day, the next day i woke up,
you're not there.
What if one day, it happens like we're strangers.
And What If.

I was asked to hold on.
And if anything happens.
I shall be your memory.
I shall be the one who will trigger those thoughts.
I shall be the one who will guide you,
like how you guided me these years.
And I Shall.

It's not the matter of being scared.
It's not the matter of fear losing someone.
It's just the unjust feeling which lingers in my mind.
The pain which comes.
And it seemed,
something's gonna happen,
someday . . . .

How do i live without you

No comments: