Thursday, November 16, 2006

okay.
This is how it goes.

Just a happy day for me to work.
As usual did administrative stuff.
Called overdues.
There's this particular cust,
which made e DEEP impression in me.
As in, this impression was a not so-good one!
This brainless one, i called reminded him to return e movies,
which he owed amounting to up to $400+ ?
Yes, irresponsible ain't he?
So, i reminded him,
i was courteous you see.
So i told him instead of paying the $400+,
he can just make e replacement fee @ $40 ?
Then while he listened, finally he said,
"What if i don't return and pay".
Of course i told him i need to ans to the Dept.
Brainless One: "Okay will will ret the disc, but i won't pay!"
Me: . . . (Feeling pissed, and cursing away)
Then i kept reminding him,
he owed us, WE DID NOT.

NO FACE GUY LA!
Thick-skinned, brainless, speaking without thinking.
Do you know we can lodge a police report.
Hello!
you owed us $ and the disc.
We decided to reduce to you only paying $40 is good enough.
And you speaked to me like i owed you the previous life!
PLEASE LA,
24 years old,
and working i presume.
Talking to me with AN ATTITUDE.
What's $40 to you, cheapstake!
And you're pathetic as it is to have only $6 in you account.
WHoo Hooo!
Talked to you nicely,
and this is what you showed me.
you'll be sorry someday.
Someday you'll shut up.
You think evry proud huh,
not to pay.
I can't wait to see your scared-fear-anxious-face,
when finally complaints are made against you!
See who chicken out 1st,

ALFED ****
(His sir-name was protected, supposingly confidential matters)

Thanks for being such a courteous "customer" to us.
We DESTEST value you.
We hope not to serve you like shit better in future!

How pissed could i get!
I was the one being reprimanded.
Arggh!

SHAMELESS FELLA.



And this noon i heard a shocking news from my buddy.
In this blogsphere,
yes there is no copyright,
or trademark.
But would it hurt to ask,
to borrow something?
I shall have my buddy to have her words,
before i have my piece - or maybe i shan't?
Just felt a lil for that budd of mind la.


So then,
more dramas ahead!
=D

No comments: