Tuesday, October 16, 2007

J.I.C.





= Just In Case,
am too busy to blog again.
And you peeps out there might me missing me soon,
and much.
Heh.

Before anything.

Let me digress a lil . .
Apologies to those who were concerned about me those few weeks.
I know many had been asking why,
and I chose to evade.
I sound pretty much down,
from the way my post was created.
Creating quite a few assumptions here and there,
letting all speculate the situation.
I just didn't want to create a big hu-ha outta matters at that point,
when am not readily settled in my thoughts.
So yep.
But am very very much better now,
and I'm back in action again!
Muahaah =x


And,
to all the mates mugging out there,
all the best ya!
Soon be over and done with
=)


Friendster is EXTREMELY lag at the moment.
Grreaaatt.
Unable to upload beautiful pictures of . . . .
. . . .
Hey Hey!
Stop your trace of thoughts right there!
You peeps think am always putting much of my self narcissistic huh.

Am still FAR FETCH from the photo limits
of 1000 pictures?!!
-.-!
See, it's not me abusing!

I adore other pictures as much as my own boring, silly, pathetic face, alright.
Hah.


To those ...
mugging, do mug hard.
working, work like a dog (the budds language, no qns asked pls).
slacking (like me), slack like there's no tmr.
feeling hungry this lunch hour, go buy lunch larh!

Ok fine,
I'm coldly lame, again.
Something must have got into me.
Haha.
Say, am pretty energetic.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Till then.
Muuackz!

XoXo,
Maine


Keep that feel going . .

No comments: