Monday, October 29, 2007

Hearts.




I felt the love and affection.
He just brings me that joy,
and significance.

He makes me wanna do lil things for him,
as he does for me.
He shared everything that occurred around him,
even his past.
In turn, even before that lil chemistry,
never in my life I am that truthful,
sharing almost everything that happened ard me.

This euphoric feeling,
has taken a twist in my life.
In a good way that is,
I never thought I will once again fall in love.

If it wasn't for our past,
our paths wouldn't have crossed,
things wouldn't have worked out.
19 days,
heaps happened.
Still, we learn,
being honest,
hide naught from each other.
Once I said,
This could just be a honeymoon.
His reply was something,
Everyday will be a honeymoon, if we could compromise
and work things out together.
Yes, I want this honeymoon every single day,
becoz I believe we could.
And we did till today.

For the first time,
I felt unselfish.
I'm learning to be a better me.
(Ok, kinda stole this sentence from BB. Hee.)


Baby,
I'm missing you already.

And don't say, am always saying mean things to you huh!

****************************

Maine is getting expressive already!
But heck.
He deserves her "confessions" here,
after all the ingenious work!
Haha.
Oops!



Love comes in many ways.
And this is one way we express to each other.

No comments: