Monday, July 02, 2007

Escape.


从不喜欢孤单一个



Cantonese version of 李圣杰 张玉华 - 是你决定我的伤心


*Updated! - Am bored, you see.*

Seemed so July,
where hatch days has been the most of this month
in my "dictionary",
apart from the month of May.
(which Ann claimed!).

It would be the "peakest" period,
where surprises,
parties,
of course with the DEEEEP pockets which pricks soon.

So peeps,
please be aware that I will be out-stationed for this month,
on my on will!
Hahaha.
=p

Travel . . .

My Buddies are going on a Bangkok trip this Sept,
which I can't join them.
My mum's extremely worried of my safety,
despite election has been changed to next year.
If i get sponsored from her, so I must listen to her.
Wahaha. Kidding!
Boo!

Thus,
no holidays this year with my buddies!

But still, I see light of traveling to
China & Australia this year!

I love to travel la!
Not because of shopping.
Basically loved being in a new environment,
new country,
learning their cultures,
snapping lots of exotic pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Loved Farm Stay!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That classic blur look,
I adopted since young!


Taken when I was in Primary 4.
Don't laugh la!
I got pretty fair within 1 week in Australia.
Trying to console myself . .

I have not repaired my camera yet!
Still pending if i should get a new one.
2 photographers had recommended me 2 good brands and models.

I wish I would have been sponsored (dream on maine!),
to a planned Taiwan trip next year.

Yes, Ann . .
When will be our picturesque session?




Meant to catch Nancy Drew & Transformers,
which i have not!
I love this two genres,
though Nancy Drew sounds so kiddy!
Am a fan of Nancy Drew mysteries alright.
Basically bought Carolyn Keene's books when I was youngthen . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Check out some thrillers, mysteries (See Hardy Boys?),
and I love vampire novels.
Where's my book, you wanna lend me?!

Transformers, something I learn from my brother,
when we're young!
So i can say sometimes i grew up in a "guy" environment,
despite only have my dad and bro in the family.
Used to watch soccer with them,
loved action and war movies,
hammer, hit and fix things at home!
Hah.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On her way to the groomer.

Got her a new toy to play with,
which you see barely last for the night.
Check out that 2 holes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And she keeps getting it stuck under the drawers!



She don't even give a damn about that white bone,
but her new toy.
That blur look which makes me can't help loving her.
So i decided to help her to get it,
umpteenth times!


And yep,
my dad can't wait to get that P plate off!
Yesterday was the first time am driving without that triangle-thingy-which-road-users-are-aware-of.


My term officially starts this week!
Am back to school again!
Can't wait to see familiar faces.
Heh.


HeartsMany,
Maine

No comments

No comments: