Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's Already February!

Sorry for the late updates ya!
Been lazy actually.
Hee.

Just a blink, 1 month had past.
This month to me,
meant broke!
Last pay not in,
and ain't working anymore!
Cny is coming,
yep more enjoys,
but projects soon will start piling.
Hah!

26th Jan,
went out with polymates.
Celebrate Ann's advanced bdae.
I think she knows lah!
lol.
Less words,
more pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Birthday Sweetie



Had steamboat at Joel's place last sat,
pictures will be updated in the next post
=)


I need a new computer system somehow.
Have to wait for a new baby (lappy this time!),
i'll call it I-baby,
sometime march, the IT fair?
Any lobang right now!?
My stuck-to-the-desk
(I know i know, we call it a desktop! =p )
kinda age already.
Pretty "sluggish",
especially when i wanna do my work!
Like "Uncle Joel" (LoL) told me,
none is contented with what they have.
In relation to technology (rather off topic),
it's always improving and civilizing becoz
we humans simply ain't contented with the present!
Just like me!
Sigh!!
Just afraid something will happen to this baby(desktop)
of mine.
-.-Zz
*touchwood*
Haa.


Pretty started with a "business idea" with a group of classmates.
Do support ya, if ya available.
Will update with the venue and time soon!
So it's gonna make me as double busy.
Hey, but i seemed i'm slacking away~ oOps . .


Till then!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lucky dog, she got the front seat!!


For the final touch!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Apologies fer the sudden big face! oOps.



Who works achieves and
who sows reaps
ARABIAN PROVERB

No comments: