Friday, February 16, 2007

The Festive Season


Yep, it was Valentine's Day on Wednesday.
Went fer class in the noon,
kinda enjoyed myself though,
becoz am with my 24-hour-relationship date!
Muahaha.
Spot on *Shy*


Yep, the date is pretty ok.
Just dislike squeezing with others,
didn't wanna drive,
sure jam,
so settled in Westmall.
Didn't wanna wait,
went to catch "Ghost Rider".
Just an average rating i would give,
as i expect more from the movie!

Took some pics during school hours.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Someone did it fer me.
FAT HOPE.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Personal Space

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Princess

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The little Baby.


She changed so much compared to when she just came in!
Time do flies..
Now she's a 8-month old grown Silky Terrier.



Check out Ann's Family new member.
Mayo is her!


Sweet ain't she!

Maybe we should bring them play with each other sometime!
=)


In a few days time, CNY is here!
More gamblings, noises and the festive mood!
So i shall say,
more ang baos meant more . . $ ?
oOps.
Heh, not my motive.
My objective is to enjoy this very festive season.
Also serves as a break!
=)

And i have to organise gatherings at my place!
Once again, a "gambling den".
Heh.
I simply love the atmosphere!

**

Please take note:
  • Buddies
    • I will restructure my schedule, and update ya peeps again! Mean time, miss y'all!
  • Poly-mates
    • 22nd/24th Feb (KIV) - - Please try to make yourself free! Time: KIV, Venue: My Place.
  • Wasabis & Friends of Wasabis (Haha)
    • I will arrange a day, where all are free! Hopefully on the 26th Feb
**




And so . .


HUAT AH!



Happy Chinese New Year all!

Back to WIL, due tmr.
Boring . .

No comments: