Thursday, June 01, 2006

Or rather


i said, i spent a bomb yesterday somehow.
Bought myself a series to pamper myself somehow?

<<恶魔在身边>>
Devil beside you

It's a damn touching cum comedic series!
Either i laugh my ass off,
or tears simple roll down w/o any warning!

Indeed, i've got an 恶魔 beside me in my life now!
Most of the time,
he made me wanna smack him hard
as he always tease me!
Though at times, he's rather ..
hmm.. charming? :x

Aiya, one more thing.
I felt tat he's so much like e lead actor in tat series lah!
Personality wise a lil lo, violent,
but thoughtful!
Hoho.

On another note,
she msged me and wished me happy bdae!
Am more than glad to see her msg!
She's more than just my ex-maid.
She's my friend.
She's like a family to us.
I wish her bliss with her hubby and
few month old baby girl!
:)

Might start work tml!
Can't wait.
:D

No comments: