Friday, June 30, 2006

Exilim S600

It's been almost half a year since
i had this camera!
Let's name it MySlim.
I took it through lots of journey,
falling in love deeply.
Sometimes it brings me disappointment,
but most of the time the indulge!
I got whirled over to e other world,
and caught this disease "Photophrenia".
It's incurable plz!
Unless MySlim left me,
for good.
But i know it wouldn't,
becoz i decided to leave it by my side!
//We shall see when i got a change of heart!//
Hahaha!

Actual, what i wanna conclude is,
FINALLY I KNOW HOW E AUTO FOCUS IS USED.
Not am slow,
at least now it really focuses on e object(ME! :x),
and e bg rather blur,
w/o activating any of the Best Shots.
Of course, it can't be used to compare with any SLR cameras,
which are much much better on focuses!

Chatted with my budds on msn today,
and suddenly a news which brightens up my day,
in fact OUR day!
Cruise to Redang and back!
Bangkok trip will be brought back to next year.
Not to forget our taiwan trip!
We just love to travel!
And i, simply love as much to travel ard,
the main, ITALY. :)

Why not i try signing up SIA?
My uncle's really supportive of it!
To think, i wanna relax trip,
instead i work.
But it really would put me in lots of experience
and some benefits.
Enough said, i keep thinking of trying,
but i chicken out in the end!
Haha!
I think other girls are more suitable for that position!

Pictures!
Yep, meet up e darlings on weds,
lil shopping and i spent a BOMB on my wallet.
I know am rather exaggerating,
but i think since it's on sales,
quite worth it.
I won't say i saved $60+,
in fact i spent $40+.
Still spent!
Where can you get such prices for a GL wallet!
Anyway yeah GUESS bags and wallets r on sales again!
Not any nice ones.
Zzz.
Then had dinner at Sakura,
$26 per person, buffet, free flow of drinks.
SUPER worth it,
because you can eat till you drop!
There's alot of varieties.
Sushi, Seafood, Satay, Herbal Chicken which is high recommended,
Deserts like mini cheesecakes, durian puffs, eclars and lots more!
You name it.

Bloated,
but we still continued walking around after tat!
Funfilled day,
and glad we met up!
It's been a long time since we seen each other,
we're the Sony Girls!
Hahaha.

So there,
a lil feasting?
lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pardon me,
i can't resist!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And e focused shot!
Not that obvious as i edited e color a lil!

Quite a last day of work tml!
Classes will start next week.
Numbed.

till then peeps!
Enjoy da weekends~
:D

No comments: