Wednesday, March 29, 2006




Image hosting by Photobucket


wOot!
received the progress package 2 days ago!
was like duper high.
coz it's a 600 bucks.
pretty shocked, coz i thought would get only 200 bucks.
only judging from the household income itself!
wahhh..
hahaha

how am i gonna spend this 600 bucks?
wisely i would say.
gotta really promise myself tat.
saving fer many trips,
especially e long-awaiting-prolly-nx-yr taiwan trip with my beloved budds!
not 4getting me and nina's dream to step into bangkok again! hahaha.. :p
hopfully the sum i got could save like more than half of it?! - we shall see?!!! :x
even yet to receive my fees of 320 bucks.
and my pathetic pay *sobz*
if only all those comes in 2gether.....
lol!

studies with ann at e library yesterday.
and seriously.
we did study!
*phew*

been getting up on my comm law assignment.
too afraid of getting out of point!

tml gonna be a whole day of comm law lesson!
yikes~
gotta order a bunch of sweets b4 i get restless! :x

study again on fri,
shopping nx.
gotta get back my huge, beetle-eyed shades.
e current one spoilt!
eEekkzz..

to end of..
the edits r bad!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



No comments: