Thursday, March 02, 2006

_Blank_

No!
can't do my assignment.
left my book with ange (Thanks fer bring back fer me!)

now wat?!

ya see, it's like this.
i wanna have to keep my fringe longer.
but it keeps irritating my eyes.
damn!
resulted in - tat fringe (below)
argg, having such itchy hands!
indeed, it's still a form of distorting myself saving some bucks yeah?
hah!
shall see!

and yep!
i've got my deployment this week!
  • Day: Sunday
  • Location: Ngee Ann City - Where in world e outlet is @!
at last permanantly being SE promoter!
was transferred!
so rather noob right now.
haa.
hope everything's gonna be fine.
sigh!

went to popular after class 2day.
kinda splurge on bought some stationary.
wonder would i be using them.
walked ard jp.
was feeling rathered bored.
refrained myself to be even poorer from buying shoes.

wat's nx?!
so itsa narcissistic me then!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

sudden love of b&w!

Image hosting by Photobucket

hurr hur, heavy eye bags.
hmm, or should i go fer a shorter hair length. :x

as previous,
i promised nina's bdae pics?!
hahaha.
soon! bear with it please.

I MISS MY BUDDIES.
though only met them up just last week!
hah!
such miserable life i have missing many!
busy huh.

meeting up with poly groupies on sat fer a short dinner.
uh-huh.

fer now,
stonez!

No comments: