Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pre Valentine's Day.


Had a pre Vday celebration @ Aloysius place yesterday with
their budds and their girlfriends.
Some small celebration,
and "Lau Yu Sheng".
It's the 4th of 5th time for me already this CNY!

Reached Baby's place first b4 heading to his place.
Baby's lil nieces told me he had a surprise for me.
I still thought he bluffed me eh!
On his table stood a paper-bag...

Photobucket

attached with ..
Photobucket

I was thinking,
probably he helped one of his budd to get,
since yesterday he asked me for the style no.,
which was given to me.

I still silly thought so.
Until he allow me to open up that gift!
And I saw this!

Photobucket

AHHHH!!
I nearly went bonkers,
wanted to cry (am touched),
yet cannot coz his nieces were ard!
Hee.
BABY!
Thank you so much!
He knows I wanted to get the Coach Wristlet,
but with my own ability.
He's even faster than me.
Extremely unexpected~
I loved that wristlet,
despite not the design I aimed for in the website.
Great Vday gift.

Anyway his budds said it's from them.
I got lost fer that minute until they told me,
it's my Baby's winnings that I can get that wristlet.
Lol.

I got him a Spongebob Sq Pants soft toy!
And ....
Heh.
His fave nah.
Christmas sourcing for present wanted to get fer him but didn't.
We saw that yellow character fer many times.

Bestest Valentine's gift.
Of course, not of that gift itself.
It's the companion that counts.
It's our first everything since the day we started.
And there's many more to come.
I Love You!


Photobucket

Photobucket

She loved the Balloon


Happy early Valentine's Day to all,
=)

No comments: