Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas! =)





For the one I love . .

Photobucket
My Christmas present from you.
Thanks so much for everything,
makes me melts my heart every minute.
Touched with the ambiance,
and simple settings,
a track in repeat,
"So Close".











And I cried for minutes!
Felt so silly,
and embarrassed.
I was really emotional at that point of time.
*Hides*!
He drew that himself,
framed it.
That hard work probably lost him some rest.


This festive season was great!
A blast Christmas celebrations in the Year 2007!
Practically busy attending parties.
Heh.

His sisters' place, and Lq's place.
And again thanks Lq again for hosting the party!
It was a fantastic one ya.
=)

Shall upload da pics soon.
I need a rest.
Lol.

Till then!


That.Lil.Story.

No comments: