Monday, November 12, 2007

Spells Happiness!



Exams are over, finally!
Managed to enjoy myself these 3 days,
from last Friday, to Sunday.
=)
Of course with Baby's company.
The boyfriend took 3 days off fer me,
in fact.
Hahaha!
No way,
he just needed a short break,
after working super hard fer a month.
F&B line is a tedious job,
though it's his passion fer cooking.
His yummy food...
Lucky fer a girlfriend who doesn't cook!
Oops! =x

"But baby, I still love ya do designs,
because I believe in you.
And that special magic you possess,
which you will never lose touch."
=)

Okay, back to those 3 happening days.
Friday was a short one,
caught the BEE Movie after my last paper,
instead of the Game Plan since it's sold out quick.
The BEE Movie,
rated by us only as "okay".
Cute, but rather particularly funny at certain scenes.
Saturday, was a full day shopping!
Baby wanted to make something special fer us,
as in allocate one hour fer us to "shop" individually to get each other a small gift.
Sounds fun,
but i didn't want,
becoz I'll definitely used up more than 1 hour!
Heh.
So we shopped our way through.
I'm already broke you see =(
And the club was cancelled,
since his friends didn't made any confirmation,
though we wanted to go just the two of us.
But then the 3 magic words hit us badly,
!!

Sunday was a short one,
coz we "nua" most of our day away.
Haha.
Still, the plan to catch the Game Plan was went ahead.
It's a hilarious movie!
Go catch it sometime for those who have not.
=)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our Shagged Look.
My left eye swollen fer days,
in recovery!
Sighh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We have the same.


Baby,
thanks for the 3 days spent.
Thanks for the lil things done,
there for me when I needed someone.
Even with my mood swings,
you bear with it,
never blamed me.
When I sound different,
and didn't wanna talk,
you didn't forced me,
but called me when am in the cab to talk,
since you know I always shared with ya.
The bestest thing which ever happened,
is YOU - Sorry arh, stole ya line again! =p

And I realised,
my life is getting interesting with the boyfriend around.
Haha.

Of course,
not to forget with my buddies as well.
Life is even spicier, hotter,
facinating,
always make me laughed and smile without fail!
I miss my buddies sooo much!
I even told the silly one I missed them more than him the day before.
Lol.
We shall meet up soon my girls,
and guy!

And I see my sweetie-aka-huishan's blog,
she very very sweet with her dear.
Haha.
And,
"Wei, never pretend to bump into each other neh!"
=P


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sleepy Head.
Pink Version.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blue Version.

Weather's pretty cold,
plus she just had her groom,
to the shortest.
So we let her wear her "clothes".
Hah.


Okay, am really bored this moment.
GET ME SOMETHING TO DO PLEASE!
=(
Okay, shall get my eyes glued to the television for now,
some Dvds/Vcds which the movie-fanatic-boyfriend rented.
Hah.

It's the beginning of the week,
press on to those who are working ya!
Weekends are coming real soon!
Till then peeps!

HugsHugs,
Maine

No comments: