Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thankful . .


It's suppose to be a really heartbreaking post.
Nevertheless, I wanna thank certain ppl.
Yep, this post dedicated to my buddies.
Though we're all busy with our activities,
we still cared and a simple "how's life?".
I know at times I tend to be quiet,
and shared lil.
I believe you all could see the pain across those expressions,
even how much I tried to hide it.
Be it the widest smile,
or the saddest face I would portray.
Hard times I'd been through,
and I believed all 4 of you did.
We pulled through because we have each other to hold on to.

At this moment,
I'm really grateful to have best gift bestowed.
Nina, Peishan, Liqing, Zhong Yao,
thanks for being there for me always!
=)
Love y'all,
Muackz!



I will walk through the toughest time of my life.
Yupz, I did it again.

No comments: