Wednesday, May 09, 2007

. . . Tension . . .


Ann! Your cousin is scaring me!
*Laughs*
Shhh!!




Yes, a day more to my last paper.
Already, i felt the tension,
like now my heart's thumping
heavily?
I wondered if I'd put in that amount of effort.
Everything makes me wanna,
do the usual slack,
listen to faithful music,
msn,
crunchyroll,
shopping,
etc.
I nearly strangled myself yesterday.
Studied and practice till 3am!
I had resort to desperate measures!
And the tension?
Nearly snapped.
The "stressed" level raised to a level,
during a 1/2 an hr until i decided to take break!
Sheez...

Save me!
Pry my hands loose
those stationary please!


Just can't wait fer a fulfilled shopping
with Miss Annika on thurs.
I want that loved dress badly lahhh!


Been eating inconsistently,
and during the wrong hours.
Thus, my weight have been fluctuating up and down,
badly.
I think i need to shed off some my tummy!
Yes,
right now i think i have to endure that numerous slaps
and few arrows that will pierce through my body!
Hahaha.
No one is eventually satisfied with herself!


Though only 2 papers,
made me,

.
.
.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mind you, photoshop is forbided in this post!

Emit that pale look,
with a reddish "pimple" which huishan thought it's a mosquito bite -.-
& an uncombed hair.
And not to forget that amount of heavy, dark,
eyebags?!
How can i take it?!
I think my family and B. seen the worst of me.
Oops.


Weather's been tremendously humid,
and warm these days.
While studying,
with the full blast fan,
i still need to hold on another piece of paper
to "fan" myself,
like an auntie!
Have to resort to this method,
since am lazy to on the air con.



And oh,
on top of my daily,
there are also some other daily which can't be neglected.
Few days old news . . .

Tiny terrier saved kids from pit bulls


"The two pit bulls ripped the skin from his throat and chest and down his back," he said, adding the tough little terrier also "had a bad heart condition."
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/hero.dog.ap/index.html


When B. told me,
my replied went something like,
"huhh poor thing".
And i suddenly started sobbing.
B.was shocked.
I was too!
I might look and sound silly,
just felt that emotion rushed.
Maybe if i haven't got Ginger,
i would have only felt sad.
But things are different now.
They are like our closest friend,
feel how we felt,
who would protect us from anything.
That tears i had,
was not only this sad piece i heard,
it's also for the bravery of this terrier.


A friend's blog reminded me this.
Few weeks ago,
fell in love with B's back suddenly.




Nicely done.

Ppl who like or had tattoo ain't any
"ah lians" or "ah bengs".
It has become an art.
Seriously,
when I saw B.'s back especially at night,
am so afraid it'll pop out.
Rather eerie.
=X
I'll freak!

Seemed like am whinning too much these days!
BEAR WITH ME PLEASE.
It'll be gone soon,
i hope!

Till then,
those taking a/c,
FIGHT ON!

Felt my post been getting too bored.
Face the wall.

No comments: