Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"Nahh, not really blogging."

Before anything goes,
will first wish dearest Ange a Happy Birthday!
I know your bdae is always the exam fever period.
Fret not sweetie,
you can enjoy anytime regardless of what period it is.
=)
All the best in everything lil one!



Sometimes i would think blogging could be loathsome.
But come to think of it,
it the only space where my friends out there would know how am i doing (I hope!),
especially if i haven't been in contact with them for long periods!
(Which i would think it couldn't be?)
I guess, it's the only place where "true" feelings might speak.
I hope?
Or i might beg to differ, even to myself.
The world and life is simply superficial.

So, i decided to learn a new skill.
Start learning how to make a nicest chocolate delicacies!
Would love to try.
Becoz i suck in COOKING.
Hah.
So baking shall be my forte,
I HOPE!
In fact, i love baking,
just lazy at times!
So managed to flip thru the chocolate book,
which my mum got.
Love O.O


So despite having Ms Maine's Casio Camera "spoilt",
due to heavy usage of narcissism,
nothing refrain her from doing what she loved most,
right from her mama's camera!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I guess, it's time to slack.
Yup,
all the best to those mugging,
mug hard!


Realization of an aim.

No comments: