Tuesday, September 19, 2006

_______

So the big project was handed up,
2 more to go!
Arrg.. then EXAMS!
I need a break seriously.
So the cruise's coming, in a day's time!
:D


I miss you ppl!

Buddies,
I miss ya peeps! Even we just meet last weekend!


Polymates,
Gathering soon?!
Prolly after ann's and mine exams?
Someone plz org! Not us :X
Hee. .


Helen,
Happy Belated Birthday!
Yikes, too biz to remember so many things!
Hugs miss ya loads!


Yvonne & Xia pei,
Miss ya both girls lots lots too!


Wasabiz,
Even see ya peeps face almost EVERDAY.
Still miss those crappings bonding la!
When KTV?!
:x


Finally, my baby boo,
dedicated to you!


Thanks for being there for me.
While am still rushing my project,
ya accompanied me,
regardless of how tired you are.
I was touched after getting only a few hours of sleep,
and it was after work,
you're with me throughout my project discussion with my grpmates.
During the last few meetings of "drilling",
and "project-ing" with my grpmates,
you waited for me.
I was even more touched when you got drinks for us!
*Surprised*

You beared with my temper,
cared alot,
stayed with me till dawn.
How not to resist those love?
Haha. :x

With this,
YOU ARE MAKING ME SUSPICIOUS LEH.
Why soOoo sweet suddenly?! *Went to check his friendster*
lol!
Kidding ya!
=P
It was really one of the sweetest things ya done.
And i miss you loads already.
Love ya! *Hugs*
=)


Pictures?
No?
Yep, not this entry i suppose!
Hopefully i can in the next.
No promises though!

Rest well peeps!

No comments: