Thursday, April 13, 2006

something horrid happened to me!!
i had a nightmare which touched my heart
and filled my sadness for then 1st time!!

inside e dream, only it carved deep impact to my mind.
i lost someone dearest to be, becoz i did not treasure.
and ermmz i dunno how i goes but...
when i was woken up by a call,
after a min chat,
and hang up,
e min i knew was
i was sobbing so hard!
really really heart.
it feels in e dream.
the heartbrokened, the sadness, everything.
i know tat in e dream,
i sob so hard,
i was lost,
emptiness.
but it's e 1st time e impact was so big tat
once i jot out of my dream,
in a while, while it replays everything in my head,
e nx thing was big droplets keep flowing.
and my heart started to ache.
and it continues for 5 - 10 mins b4 i could cool down.
then i look at my scary self at e mirror.
dunno whether to laugh or sympathize with myself.
hur hurr..
it's e 1st time it all hit hardly on me.
the feeling is not gd at all...
not gd..
and i feel scared and insecure after tat le - like now!!!
duhHhh!!

anyways on e bright side,
yesterday celebrated ange's early 21st!
:)
will update da pics soon,
hopefully.
if not would be after am back from genting!
:x

b4 tat, these pics taken last sat. :D

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



to tat, more updates soon!

No comments: